Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011 . . . .

........ better happen, is all I have to say!

Well, in case you haven't heard, most of Georgia is expected experience the joy of snow, followed by freezing rain and ice.  I totally blew this off a week ago! 

Now I trying to find a heating alternative in case we lose power!! None of the retailers in the area have heating options that operate off of gas.  Home Depot is even out of generators....which is creating even more panic in my mind. 

I'm really looking forward to being snowed in with my wonderful crew.  I have my "Pay-It-Forward 2011" projects to work on (crocheted dish towels & rags, a pillowcase dress & a rice sock), school has already be cancelled for Monday, gonna stock up on a few movies in case we lose DirecTv.......good times, right!?!   I'm wondering.....what is your Snowmageddon Plan (because I didn't have one)??

Sooooo......on that note, I am off to find an alternative for heat - I hope I don't end up with a Coleman Camping Stove!

1 comment:

  1. My plan is to sit in my house and pout. LOL.
    So much for 4-6 in. now it is down to 2.

    ReplyDelete