Friday, January 7, 2011

I'll just blog about it. . . .

Simply put, I am here because I think I have a lot to say & I'm certain that a majority of my facebook "friends" aren't that interested in what I have to say.  I'm sure I have crossed some hidden facebook etiquette "line" a time or two with my posts!  It has become a little superficial and I like to converse online with people that I share common interests with......I'm a mom & a wife, I work from home, have 2 wonderful kids and my amazing husband travels a lot and when he is at home, the day time is spent resting.  So, sometimes I just need a place to vent.  Just typing that makes me feel better : )

Once I get the hang of this, I hope to be posting about anything from current events to my latest tasks, recipes and just whatever may be on my mind.

Ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

  1. I too am new to blogging...but I saw Kuppy Kakes post to FB...so here I am...lol...hope this goes great for you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! Looking forward to figuring this all out - I am consumed with trying to get it to look the way I want - I think I'll just start with posting...but my OCD-ness can't get past my page's "image"!!!

    ReplyDelete